- Rushing for the elevator when you see it on the same floor as you are on
- Begging the mess people to open up when you’re late or the guards at the main gate to let you in after the time limit.
- Fighting with room mates over leaving the geyser on and the increasing electricity bill.
- Peeping into neighbours’ rooms and sing old songs like ‘Gumnaam hai koi’ in the creepiest voice possible in the middle of night.
- Doing each other’s hair, occasionally. GIRLS ONLY, or maybe boys too. (You never know!! :S )
- Watch movies on each other’s laptop.
- Copying and borrowing assignments without a worry to return it on time.
- Getting late for college despite living 5 minutes away from college.
- Taking minimum number of things for college, only the essentials. Who cares, you can always go back to get more if you need them so bad!
- Jumping over that one area of the boundary wall without fence and with piles of bricks on the other side to step on. As if they’re made for us to escape, or enter!!
Note for mum and dad: I have never done the last point up there! I swear!!!
Yes, it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Kya karu, I got a bit too busy with the entrance exams preps. But no worries, I’m back (on the request of my few followers) with something new to write about and I have plenty of time to type it down.
It’s been two weeks since my coaching classes started and man, they really do suck out the last drop of life from you!
I have classes during the weekdays for about four and a half hours from morning to noon which means that I’m pretty exhausted when I reach home and I’m ready to collapse on the bed and pass out till 5 PM. I skip my lunch because of that as well. I don’t feel hungry by the time I reach home.
I wake up at 5 with my mum, get ready and go out for 30 minutes of jogging/walking, come back completely exhausted, watch TV for a few hours, have dinner, do my homework and then go to sleep.
I rarely go out on weekends, so I just stay at home, watch tv and do everything else.
But this weekend was meant to be different.
My younger aunt had come to visit us from New Zealand with her husband and daughter. They had decided to stay at Gurgaon at my elder aunt’s new home. Dad was staying there with them as well. I didn’t have much to do at home and I knew that I would get bored as usual, so I told dad about it and he invited me to stay there for the weekend (because I cannot miss my classes).
I didn’t really expect much because I thought that my aunt and her family will be out to visit their friends and all here. But they had planned otherwise.
My first day there was a bucket full of fun. I needed a new phone since my old Nokia phone had been acting like a piece of shit, so Shruti di, my elder cousin talked to me about her phone which I liked quite a lot and I had been recommended that phone by many. We were at Galleria, Gurgaon to buy fish for dinner when I asked dad to come with me to check out the phone and get his feedback on it. Little did I know that he’ll buy it from the next shop we’ll check out to compare prices. So in short, I came back home with a huge grin on my face.
We guys chatted and laughed our heads off in the evening with a couple of drinks and a lot of jokes and had butter chicken for dinner since we didn’t have all ingredients to prepare the fish.
It was one hell of a day!
Next day, that is today, dad went back to Galleria with me in the morning to buy Uno cards (I had forgotten my packet at home along with Cluedo, plot 4 and some other awesome boards games).
Sadly, we couldn’t go out much because Shruti di had just got her lasik treatment done and she was advised to stay at home for at least 2 days. So we just went to Safdarjung enclave for her checkup, CP for dad’s work and back home to relax. We played a lot of Uno that afternoon and my stomach was hurting with all that laughter and my throat was getting sore as well. Everyone passed out in the noon while I listened to some tracks on Shruti di’s ipod.
I’ve been relaxing ever since!!
This kinda reminds me of the movie ‘the bucket list’ even though the situation is contrary to the one depicted there. Im gonna live after boards, you see. Unless the ‘2012 apocalypse’ tries to ruin my plans of course. That’ll be a pity.
A lot of people have been asking me about my plans after boards. Partaay of course!
Okay okay, nobody asked me anything of that sort except a small bunch of dumb fucks I call ‘friends’. But hey, day dreaming is not a crime! And I don’t need friends to initiate that process either!!!
So here it goes:
1. Firstly, I want to ride around the city and back home from the exam center on a black horse. (I’ve been talking to my sweetest daddy about that 😛 )
2. Then I want an android, a laptop, and my own DSLR which were originally meant to be my birthday gifts.
3. I also want a car and I won’t mind if dad gave me his. His Baleno is much easier to drive than mum’s WagonR.
4. I won’t mind a new one either.
5. I want a crossbow as well. Protection baby, protection!!!
6. I WANT MY GOD DARNED FREEDOM BACK!!!! And that should’ve topped the list….
7. I want to keep eating forever and never gain weight.
8. I want to fit into any kind of clothing I want to.
9. I want to gain complete access to my daddy dearest’s credit card
Damn, now I’m getting carried away.